Nov 19th: Neil Pinnock in Bristol
*THIS WEEK 26th: no class
This week (Nov 19) – Neil Pinnock (guest teacher):
We are delighted to welcome Neil Pinnock back to Bristol again to take this week’s Friday class while Bernadette is away. Many of you will know Neil and have done classes and workshops with him … so I know you’ll be there if you can 🙂 – if you haven’t, check out Neil’s website to get a flavour of him and his approach to the 5 Rhythms.
Where and when…
Horfield Parish Church Hall, Wellington Hill, BS7
Friday nights, 8:30 – 10:30pm
As usual… open to all, pre-booked or drop-in; it’s still cheaper to book in advance but if you prefer to be spontaneous – just turn up. (You can check on the bookings website that we’re not sold out).
N.B. class starts at 8:30 – please be on time, for your own benefit and for the group as a whole; doors close at 8:45; please note directions, if this is your first time dancing at this venue.
Next week (Nov 26) – no class:
Apologies for the relatively short notice, but we have recently been advised that our venue is not available on Nov 26, due to a longstanding prior booking.
This is most unusual – a communication failure due to crossed wires as everything starts to open up again. In future, any venue unavailability will be known about well ahead of time, and on such rare occasions (2-3 times a year) we shall always seek to find an alternative venue and let you know. Thanks for bearing with us (and our venue) through this transition period.
We look forward very much to dancing with you soon.
Jon (for Bernadette, Neil and team) xxx
- Our returning to ‘normal’ is largely enabled by rising vaccination and testing rates. However, we need to continue to care for each other, so we request that you only attend if:
- you are fully vaccinated,
- you have had covid, confirmed by a positive PCR test in the last 180 days,
- you have self-tested negative within 48 hours before the class.(This is based on the requirements for obtaining an NHS Covid Pass).
ALSO if you or anyone in your household/immediate circle has symptoms which may be covid, obviously please don’t come.
We recognise that people have very different feelings about the rule changes; the emphasis on ‘personal responsibility’ includes asking that we all respect wherever others are at, in relation to distancing etc.
- you are fully vaccinated,
- You can transfer your booking to another date until noon on the day; refunds are still only possible until 24 hours before; please see updated T&Cs on website for full details.
- Our updated class guidelines in full are on our websites, and are based on:
- UKActive draft recommendations for sports/fitness providers under England’s Covid Roadmaps;
- Our updated Risk Assessments for dancing in each of the venues we use.
‘Covid-Safe Dancing’ (this website):
(also found at the foot of the classes pages)
Weekly Class Terms & Conditions (bookings website).