Welcome to our lovely new venue!
If you’re joining us ‘Online’, please see ‘On Zoom‘.
PLEASE READ: Guidelines for new normal…
To ensure that we all get the best out of our opportunity to dance together again 🙂
- The class starts at 8:30pm sharp, and finishes at 10:30pm.
Since we have to check everyone in, it is now essential that you arrive on time. Thank you.
- Please bring your own water.
- The total numbers in the class will be limited, based on official guidelines for exercise spaces.
- We shall be working with distance awareness – which is in any case, simply an extension/application of a core aspect of 5 Rhythms practice 🙂
- please observe the usual social distancing protocols;
- once inside the venue, please greet with a smile across our safe space;
- we shall not be working with physical contact at all.
- Commonly touched surfaces (doorhandles etc) will be sanitised in advance; hand sanitiser and paper towels/tissues will be available.
- Wearing a face covering is your own choice, but please note that wearing a mask during exercise is not recommended in the English government guidelines. Having said that…
- For those who find vocal expression is habitually a part of your dance, it is important that you bring a scarf or mask specifically for that purpose so you are sounding through a soft barrier.
- We are livestreaming the class via Zoom, for wider accessibility, especially for those who cannot attend in person. Online participants agree on booking not to record the session in any way (audio or visual). There is also an area of the dance floor not visible on Zoom.
And for the usual hints and tips…
Please see “What to bring, wear, do, avoid…” (written before the world turned upside down!)
Horfield Parish Church Hall
43, Wellington Hill,
BS7 8ST [Google map]
The Parish Church Hall is the other side of Wellington Hill from the church, on the left as you come up from Gloucester Road.
(The postcode alone will take you to the church, not the hall!)
There is ample (free) street parking at the venue. Please do NOT park on the grass.
Local Buses from central Bristol:
73, 75, 76 up Gloucester Road
505 up Kellaway Ave
It’s uphill on the way… which means it’s downhill afterwards! 🙂
See you on the dance floor soon!
… You have no idea how good it feels to type that… on the other hand… if you’re reading this, you probably do! 😉