Booking Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: The text below is for weekly ‘open’ classes only.
For any other booking please see:
TERMS & CONDITIONS for
WORKSHOP / CLOSED GROUP BOOKINGS
‘Live at the Venue’ bookings:
The class starts at 8:30pm – the doors will be locked and there is no admittance after 8:45pm.
Online booking closes at 7:30pm – any remaining places will be available on the door at the advertised ‘drop-in’ price. Pre-booked places unclaimed by 8:45pm will be released to any waiting ‘drop-in’ dancers.
Our class numbers are limited – the total number of places is under review week by week. These conditions are designed to ensure that precious dancing spaces are not left empty – we hope you understand 🙂
Up until noon on the day of the class, you may:
– transfer your booking to a different date (no charge).
(OR: Up until 24 hours before the start of the class you may:
– request a refund, less £2.50 towards our processing costs).
After noon on the day of the class, there are no refunds or transfers (see notes*).
To cancel/transfer your booking:
You can now do this yourself on the Bookwhen system if you have created an account – just click on the ‘View Booking’ link in your confirmation email.
You may also do so by contacting us giving full details, including dates and your email address.
If you cancel your booking, please let us know (ideally by email, including your original booking confirmation) whether you wish to receive a ‘credit code’ for a future booking (no charge) or a refund (less £2.50 admin fee).
– After noon on the day of the class, please contact Jon by text (number here) if you cannot attend, but wish to release your place for another dancer.
Covid requirements (in bold) and requests:
We may also request that you
– Sanitise hands on arrival and if/when appropriate during the class
– Provide contact details for NHS Test & Trace (if/when it is operating), either in advance on booking, or on arrival for the class (see below**).
For further details see: ‘Covid-safe’ dancing.
Updated: 1 March, 2022