Online Booking – workshops
please read the notes on this page then: BOOK at BOOKWHEN (payment via the booking pane on this page
would probably fail – we’re working on it!)
^ ^ ^
Scroll up/down inside booking pane
if you can’t see the ticket
or button you want!
(or skip to top of booking pane)
About your Workshop Booking
(previously ‘Your Deposit’)
Please make sure you have read all about the workshop(s) before you book – call Jon before booking if you’ve any questions not answered on the appropriate website page.
- Early bird price applies if we receive your booking and payment in full by the stated date;
- Multiple workshop discounts will also be deducted from your balance based on all your bookings, not just the one you’re making now;
- There may be an adjustment to your balance due if your chosen accommodation option is not available;
- These and further details can be found on the page(s) for the appropriate workshop(s) – you’ll find a more specific link in the workshop details in the Schedule & Booking pane on the leftabove.
To book for more than one individual workshop
Simply choose each in turn and click [Select]. When you have finished, click [View selections] and check carefully that the correct choices and quantities are shown, before you proceed to payment.
If you’re booking for a series, there is likely to be a ‘course’ listing for the full series – please use that, rather than selecting them all individually. Thanks.
To book for more than one person
Simply increase the quantity after clicking [Select] – all attendees’ details are added during the checkout process.
HOWEVER, please note that if you do this, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions on their behalf, and are financially fully responsible for their booking. If you’re not both OK with that, please book separately! (See also booking system notes below.)
Balance / combined payments
Payment of the balance can’t be made online, only by bank transfer or cash.
If you would prefer to pay for your booking in a single transaction, please contact Jon to hold your place, and to obtain payment details.
IMPORTANT: Cancellations & alterations
- Existing accounts (logins) could not be transferred to the new system (for security & privacy reasons) so will need to be re-created when you make your first new booking – sorry! (You’ll be offered that option during the booking process.)
- While the system may allow you to transfer or cancel your booking, please contact Jon first – deposits are often non-refundable, and other terms and conditions may apply to a transfer. It will keep everything much simpler if any amendments to your booking are handled centrally. Thank you.
- If you’re booking more than one person onto more than one workshop, it asks for details of attendees first, then you assign them to the appropriate event(s). This means that, if someone is attending more than one of them (likely!), you only need to enter their contact details once 🙂
- PLEASE feed back to Jon if you have any issues using this system – bookings can be made manually, and perhaps the layout/instructions improved to help others. Thank you – looking forward to dancing with you soon!