When seeking expansion – deepen your roots.
When fuelling your freedom – return to the source.
5 Rhythms Fundamentals is for all those – both beginners and the more experienced – who have fallen in love with the dance: found ecstasy in its heights, liberation in its depths, and are ready to expand further.
The foundational teachings of 5 Rhythms Dance, offer pathways that take us deeper into the medicine of movement, and tools that teach us:
- How to ground more fully into the primal flow of our being.
- How to bring greater clarity and shape to the expression of hearts.
- How to release old patterns and surrender to the wild and ecstatic embrace of the dance.
- How to unleash our possibility – exploring and celebrating our creativity – be it poetic, funky or irreverent.
- How to allow the breath of stillness to renovate our dance-quivered beings – reweaving our connection to source.
“Do you have the discipline to be a free spirit”– Gabrielle Roth
“In the rhythm of the body we can trace our holiness, roots that go all the way back to zero”– Gabrielle Roth
Bernadette Ryder is a masterful 5 Rhythms teacher with 22 years experience and an undying passion for the practice.
“The 5 Rhythms map fascinates me. It is so simple, yet so profound. No matter how far you go – there is always another layer. And the way in is right there – in the fundamentals of the practice.”– Bernadette Ryder
Based in Bristol in the UK, Bernadette teaches from her own dance studios and has a network of thousands. She also practices yoga and meditation.