Workshops & Retreats
2020 YEAR GROUP
“Journey to the Heart”
Full details including dates and limited offers for early booking
(EARLY BIRD EXPIRES SOON!)
We have our Ongoing Group (‘Rhythm Circle’), a series of evening classes at which the same group of people meet to go a lot deeper into the work — Workshops take it to another level again. In a block of uninterrupted time of at least one full day, better still several days, often in a residential setting, you can shift and expand the energy and ‘vocabulary’ of your dance and the places it takes you in amazing and unpredictable ways.
Many people also find a depth of experience of community with other participants in workshops that is hugely reconnecting and healing. Bernadette’s workshops combine different aspects of her work and experience, weaving the 5 Rhythms® together with, for example, The Work That Reconnects in unique and powerful ways.
Forthcoming & Recent Workshops:
- Journey to the Heart – Residential Year Group – Apr-Nov 2020
- 5 Rhythms Fundamentals – Vienna, Austria – March 6-8, 2020
- (Elemental Rhythms – April-Nov 2019 * now completed *)
Attendance at workshops may require prerequisites of a certain number of hours of, or previous attendance at, other 5Rhythms classes or workshops.
Journey to the Heart is a ‘Year Group’ – it is only available to book for the full series.
Festivals, Summer Schools etc
These are great opportunity for unity with other dancing tribes – Bernadette is often asked to run classes, workshops or demonstrations at others’ events. We’ll generally flag them up via our mailing list, and key events will also be listed here:
- Tribe of Doris Festival/Summer School
– a series of classes throughout the event. We offer a substantial discount to our community of 5 Rhythms dancers, and we (optionally) camp and cook together – details circulated via our mailing lists.
- Spirit Fest Bristol – May 13, 2018
– Bernadette opened the Festival with a class at 10am.
Bernadette is often asked to provide music and dancing for private workshops and events of many kinds – effectively DJ-ing with the intelligence and sensitivity of the 5 Rhythms. If that sounds good to you, please do get in touch!
The Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking are those current at the time you made it, unless you have been notified of a change and accepted it (see section 13). Links on this website wil always download the current version – previous versions can be provided by email on request, to those with bookings to which they are applicable.