Workshops & Retreats
2020/21 WORKSHOP SERIES
“Journey to the Heart”
Full details including dates and prices
(UPDATE: ATTENDANCE COMMITMENT RELAXED!)
We have our Ongoing Group (‘Rhythm Circle’), a series of evening classes at which the same group of people meet to go a lot deeper into the work — Workshops take it to another level again. In a block of uninterrupted time of at least one full day, better still several days, often in a residential setting, you can shift and expand the energy and ‘vocabulary’ of your dance and the places it takes you in amazing and unpredictable ways.
Many people also find a depth of experience of community with other participants in workshops that is hugely reconnecting and healing. Bernadette’s workshops combine different aspects of her work and experience, weaving the 5 Rhythms® together with, for example, The Work That Reconnects in unique and powerful ways.
Forthcoming & Recent Workshops:
- We are planning (at least) two residential workshops in Rhossili in 2021 – please read about Journey to the Heart or Elemental Rhythms below to get a flavour of the work and venue, and contact us if you’d like to receive details as soon as they are released.
- Journey to the Heart – Residential Year Group – CANCELLED
- 5 Rhythms Fundamentals – Vienna, Austria – CANCELLED
- (Elemental Rhythms – April-Nov 2019 * completed *)
Attendance at workshops may require prerequisites of a certain number of hours of, or previous attendance at, other 5Rhythms classes or workshops.
Journey to the Heart is now a ‘Workshop Series’ – it is therefore possible to book on individual modules, though booking on more than one is recommended (increasing discounts more you join us for 🙂 ).
Festivals, Summer Schools etc
These are great opportunity for unity with other dancing tribes – Bernadette is often asked to run classes, workshops or demonstrations at others’ events. We’ll generally flag them up via our mailing list, and key events will also be listed here:
- Tribe of Doris Festival/Summer School
– a series of classes throughout the event. We offer a substantial discount to our community of 5 Rhythms dancers, and we (optionally) camp and cook together – details circulated via our mailing lists.
- Spirit Fest Bristol – May 13, 2018
– Bernadette opened the Festival with a class at 10am.
Bernadette is often asked to provide music and dancing for private workshops and events of many kinds – effectively DJ-ing with the intelligence and sensitivity of the 5 Rhythms. If that sounds good to you, please do get in touch!
The Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking are those current at the time you made it, unless you have been notified of a change and accepted it (see section 13). Links on this website wil always download the current version – previous versions can be provided by email on request, to those with bookings to which they are applicable.