Venue: St Michael’s Parish Hall
Park Ln, Bristol BS2 8BE
(parking: drive right up to the hall itself, and double back through the gate, to park in the ‘playground’ immediately adjacent to the hall – please NOT in the lower car park just down the hill)
12 sessions from Jan 7 – Mar 25 (THURSDAY NIGHTS)
(no break this term, Easter is relatively early)
Times: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Price (for 12 sessions):
£144.00 / £120.00 concession
… will be essentially the same as for the Friday classes, so please see “Dancing at Horfield” for details.
you could book a Friday or two while you’re there 😉
Hopefully, by the time you reached this page, you’re aware of the benefits of closed group work, and the differences compared with drop-in classes.
If not, PLEASE TALK TO US FIRST: to (Bernadette or Jon).
Please also (re-)read this blog post:
“What’s so special about Tuesdays” 🙂
To confirm your place:
- Please pay as soon as possible to reserve it, or it will be offered to someone else.
- Please either pay online (below), or contact Jon if you need details for a bank transfer
(Important: this has changed recently, and is a different account from workshop payments!)
- Important: We must receive full payment before the first session starts, so please ensure that you allow enough time for payments to reach us.
How to pay:
* Renewals will open very soon! *
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP
At time of writing we have ONE place left, and I have to sign off now, to be sound engineer for tonight’s Zoom livestream – PLEASE TEXT ME before signing up and paying, in case that place has already gone and I have yet to update the website. Thanks, Jon, Sept 4th, 17:00
(07970 069 256)
Pay now online
To pay by credit/debit card or PayPal, click ‘Pay Now’, and you will be taken to our ‘bookings’ website. If, however, you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact Jon to confirm the details.
– Log in to the PayPal website and make payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org (takes cards)
or, if you have a PayPal account
– Go to https://www.paypal.me/bernadette5rhythms
Either way, Please let Jon know that you have done so, and how much, and if you use an email address for your PayPal account that’s different from the one we have (e.g. for the mailing list)!
Other ways to pay
We can accept payment by cash (sterling or Bristol Pounds), bank transfer (to a NEW ACCOUNT – PLEASE CALL JON!!), (or even, if you twist my arm, a cheque!), but please contact Jon to arrange for this to happen quickly – out of fairness to others on the waiting list, we cannot hold places without payment.
Looking forward very much to dancing Thursdays with you soon… and hopefully on Fridays too 🙂
All Love, Jon xxx
* For clarity, please note that your payment is for the term as a whole, and entitles you to participation in (a) as many online sessions as take place prior to moving back into the studio (unspecified at this point) and (b) the remaining sessions in the studio (no further payment required), where we shall observe at the very least whatever distancing regulations are mandated at that point. If you choose not to join us in returning to the studio, no refund is due.
Standard Terms and Conditions for workshops, events & courses [PDF] – please check details of specific workshop / event / course for any variations.