Initially: online video-conference (currently Zoom)
When regulations permit: Dance Studio 2, Hamilton House, Bristol
— the larger studio, with fully sprung floor —
April 28 – July 14
(11 sessions with 1 week break on June 9th)
Times: 8pm – 10:30pm
£45.00 upfront covers all online participation (up to 11 sessions)
plus a commitment to pay the balance pro rata for the remaining sessions, at the point when we move back into the studio – a single payment calculated as:
£6.00 / £5.00 (conc) per session*.
We’re delighted that you’re renewing, returning or joining us for the first time. Hopefully, by the time you reached this page, you’ll be aware of the benefits of closed group work, and the differences compared with drop-in classes. If not, PLEASE TALK TO US FIRST: to (Bernadette or Jon).
Please also (re-)read this blog post:
“What’s so special about Tuesdays“ 🙂
To confirm your place:
- Please pay (at least) the deposit as soon as possible to reserve it, or it will be offered to someone else on the waiting list.
- Please either pay online (below), see “How to pay” in your email (if you got one), or contact Jon if you need bank details for a transfer
(Important: this is a different account from workshop payments!)
- Once you have paid please, again contact Jon to confirm how you have done so, and how much.
- Important: We must receive full payment before the first session starts, so please ensure that you allow enough time for payments to reach us.
How to pay:
Card payments / PayPal
You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this! To pay by card, click ‘Pay Now’, then click the ‘Pay by debit or credit card’ button at the foot of the login screen. If, however, you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact Jon for details.
Other ways to pay
We can accept payment by cash (sterling or Bristol Pounds), bank transfer (to a DIFFERENT account to that for workshops!), (or even, if you twist my arm, a cheque!), but please contact Jon to arrange for this to happen quickly – out of fairness to others on the waiting list, we cannot hold places without payment.
Looking forward very much to dancing Tuesdays with you soon… and hopefully on Fridays too 🙂
All Love, Jon xxx
* For clarity, please note that your payment is for the term as a whole, and entitles you to participation in as many online sessions as take place prior to moving back into the studio (unspecified at this point). Further payment is then required for the remaining sessions. If you choose not to pay the balance at that point, no refund is due.
Standard Terms and Conditions for workshops, events & courses [PDF] – please check details of specific workshop / event / course for any variations.