Initially: online using Zoom
When regulations permit: [venue t.b.c.]
5 sessions between July 21 and Sept 1 (inclsv)
(5 sessions, 2 weeks off, dates t.b.c.*)
Times: 8pm – 10:30pm
* In the current uncertainty, we can’t plan the breaks, but you will have at least a week’s notice before each.
Price (for 5 sessions):
£50.00 / £40.00 concession
We’re delighted that you’re renewing, returning or joining us for the first time. Hopefully, by the time you reached this page, you’ll be aware of the benefits of closed group work, and the differences compared with drop-in classes.
If not, PLEASE TALK TO US FIRST: to (Bernadette or Jon).
Please also (re-)read this blog post:
“What’s so special about Tuesdays“ 🙂
To confirm your place:
- Please pay as soon as possible to reserve it, or it will be offered to someone else.
- Please either pay online (below), see “How to pay” in your email (if you got one), or contact Jon if you need bank details for a transfer
(Important: this is a different account from workshop payments!)
- Once you have paid please, again contact Jon to confirm how you have done so, and how much.
- Important: We must receive full payment before the first session starts, so please ensure that you allow enough time for payments to reach us.
How to pay:
Card payments / PayPal
You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this! To pay by card, click ‘Pay Now’, then click the ‘Pay by debit or credit card’ button at the foot of the login screen. If, however, you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact Jon for details.
– Log in to the PayPal website and make payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org (takes cards)
or, if you have a PayPal account
– Go to https://www.paypal.me/bernadette5rhythms
Either way, Please let Jon know that you have done so, and how much, and if you use an email address for your PayPal account that’s different from the one we have (e.g. for the mailing list)!
Other ways to pay
We can accept payment by cash (sterling or Bristol Pounds), bank transfer (to a DIFFERENT account to that for workshops!), (or even, if you twist my arm, a cheque!), but please contact Jon to arrange for this to happen quickly – out of fairness to others on the waiting list, we cannot hold places without payment.
Looking forward very much to dancing Tuesdays with you soon… and hopefully on Fridays too 🙂
All Love, Jon xxx
* For clarity, please note that your payment is for the term as a whole, and entitles you to participation in (a) as many online sessions as take place prior to moving back into the studio (unspecified at this point) and (b) the remaining sessions in the studio (no further payment required), where we shall observe at the very least whatever distancing regulations are mandated at that point. If you choose not to join us in returning to the studio, no refund is due.
Standard Terms and Conditions for workshops, events & courses [PDF] – please check details of specific workshop / event / course for any variations.