Booking, venue and logistics
Content & process:
Other questions, suggestions etc, including questions about workshop content
Join our mailing list:
- ‘classes & workshops’ – info on weekly drop-in classes, including special seasonal events, guest teachers, any holiday breaks, etc.
- ‘workshops only’ – those not in easy travelling distance of Bristol – emails only about major events, workshops etc.
- (‘Medicine Dancers’ – those who have attended Medicine Dance events with Bernadette and Dawn, and are therefore entitled to special deals on future similar events.)
To SIGN UP to our Mailing List please use the form on the right ==>
(below, if you’re reading this on a mobile device)
Here you can re-read:
We will not give or sell your contact details to any third party, nor use them for any purpose other than to send you our relatively low volume updates, and any major announcements relating to Bernadette’s work. If you wish to either be removed from the list, or change between ‘all’ and ‘workshops only’ categories, please follow the instructions at the foot of every email or contact Jon.
Booking terms & conditions for workshops, courses and events
You can download the current version of our standard terms and conditions for workshops, courses and events here. Terms and conditions may vary for different workshops/events, so please always also read the pages and/or promotional material applicable to each. Please note that we reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time – the applicable version is that posted at the time when you place your booking (or when we accept and acknowledge your booking if they have changed in the interim and we have agreed the changes with you).
© Bernadette Ryder/In-Rhythm 2000 – 2017. All rights reserved. This website and its content is copyright of Bernadette Ryder t/a In-Rhythm, and other copyright owners where indicated with their permission or, for library images, under non-transferable commercial licence. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Site Design: Bernadette Ryder & Jon Ralls, with additional advice from TinCat Design
Site Development: Jon Ralls, wwwolf
Bespoke Video content & stills: Bernadette Ryder (Director), Andrew Hassenruck (Editor), Jon Ralls (Producer), Ronit Meranda (Camera); Music & Dancers see end credits – thank you all!